[AGENT++] process crash after changing from snmpv1 to snmpv3

Kanjirathingal Paul Sayuj paul.sayuj at wipro.com
Fri Aug 19 09:52:38 CEST 2005

Hi,
    I had been using Snmp++ 2.6 till now.. Now I have upgraded it to V3.2.17 for snmpv3 support.
I am using Solaris8.
I have compiled the snmp library with the following compiler options:
-D_XPG4_EXTENDED -Dsun -D__unix -D_SNMPv3

Now what is happening is after sending two snmp get command or snmp sert command , my proxy process is crashing due to some segmentation fault.I am using Asynchronous Snmp get or set request..

What all changes has to be done in my code to use the new library.

Thanks
Paul

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately