[AGENT++] How to change lightTables option in AgenPro from "yes" to "no"

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:28:35 CET 2005

Well, since I updated AgenPro it looks like that my settings that I used to have for the lightTables has changed and now I am unable to changed it back to the "no". I need to create MibLeaf objects for each element of the table so I could control my get_request() methods, but I can't change it inside the AgenPro. With the left mouse button I get grayed out properties, enable, and disable options. None of those seem to have any effect on any of the settings and "yes" setting stays unchanged.

What I need to do to change this setting to "no"?

Thanks

Fedja