[AGENT++] Table behaviour

JAMES Robin robin.james at eurocontrol.int
Mon Feb 21 18:49:35 CET 2005

Hello everyone, I am new to Agent++ and this is my first post to the mailing list.

I am starting to code a subagent which has a table. The table happens to be fixed at 30 rows. When I use an snmpget command to get a specific entry in the table I can see that the get_request() function is called. When I use the snmpwalk command get_request() does not get called. I have already coded another subagent which which only has scalar objects and get_request() is always called on both commands. Why is the behaviour different for tables?

Regards
Robin James

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.