Antwort: Re: [AGENT++] java snmp api

Jens Engel Jens.Engel at marconi.com
Tue Feb 22 14:41:30 CET 2005

Frank,
I think you "misspelled" the SNMP4J URL.
SHOULD-BE: http://www.snmp4j.org

Frank> I would certainly recommend SNMP4J (http://www.snmp4j.com)

Sincerely,
Jens Engel.

mailto:Jens.Engel at marconi.com

                              Frank Fock
                              <fock at agentpp.c         An:      Subodh Bansal <s.bansal at lightmaze.com>
                              om>                     Kopie:   agentpp at agentpp.org
                              Gesendet von:           Blindkopie:
                              agentpp-bounces         Thema:   Re: [AGENT++] java snmp api
                              @agentpp.org

                              2005-02-21
                              18:23

Subodh,

I would certainly recommend SNMP4J (http://www.snmp4j.com)
Jochen (Katz) and me wrote it and because we think that it is a (the)
real object oriented SNMP API for Java.

Nevertheless, I would be interested in other opinions as well ;-)

Best regards,
Frank Fock