[AGENT++] Changing name of context at runtime

Fehde, Marcus Marcus.Fehde at draeger.com
Mon Jan 10 07:42:51 CET 2005

Frank,

Thank you. We've already found another way to achieve our goal. Changing the name of the context was only our first suggestion.
Actually we do a little addition to the VACM mechanism adapting the method "isAccessAllowed".
By the way, I'm aware that some of the things we do are not totally conform to the standards. But we do some completely company specific applications (only for internal use) and therefore we're free to add some things on top of the standard (even though we try to follow the standards as far as possible in order to use 3rd party standard tools).

Anyway, thanks for your always fast support.

-Marcus