[AGENT++] SNMP++ c++ trickery ?

Glenn Puchtel gpuchtel at gplicity.com
Mon Jan 17 13:51:20 CET 2005

Hello Arun,

	First, what version of the libraries are you using? I am not
getting this warning with the latest versions, which for me are the
following:

		snmp++ 	v3.2.15
		agent++ 	v3.5.22c
		agentX++	v1.4.11

	Second, it is always helpful (and appreciated) if you indicate
what versions you are using.

	Third, you said you get this message when you "link" with
SNMP++?  I'm assuming you meant "compile".  Are you simply compiling the
libraries or are you doing something else?

	Finally, although it has no bearing on the problem you described
try doing a "clean" of your project first then make sure there are no
pre-compiled headers lying around.  Again, this is simply to get you to
a known point.  If you do that, ensure that you have the latest versions
of the libraries and provide a bit more information of what you are
doing it would be helpful in assisting you further.

Regards,
Glenn