[AGENT++] SNMP++ c++ trickery ?

Glenn Puchtel gpuchtel at gplicity.com
Mon Jan 17 15:58:35 CET 2005

Hello,

>> Arun wrote:
>>
>> Is it because iam not creating any objects and thus the
>> compiler does not have to find constructors/operators etc
>> for actual invocation ?

	Correct.

It's hard to know what the problem is without knowing (or seeing) a bit
more of what you are doing. Can you post a "snippet" of your code?  Can
you compile any of the example console applications such as test_app
without getting the same warning message?

I'm using MSVC 7.0 and test_app compiles & links fine for me (sorry but
I don't use 6.0 however I doubt that's the issue).  I've also
instantiated an OctetStr (in the test_app example) but I cannot recreate
what you are describing.

Best regards,
Glenn