[AGENT++] Async processing

arun akumars at omnesysindia.com
Thu Jan 20 08:03:18 CET 2005

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me how to know if there has been any
events as a result of calling SNMPProcessPendingEvents() ?
(ie without tracking something myself in the callback function)

The return value always seems to be 0, unless any errors occured

And then again while stepping into the code, i think i noticed a
Sleep being called in win32 implementation. Why is a Sleep required
in an Async setup ? I would have thought it is the application's
resposibility to call the Async poll function periodically and to manage
the Sleep and stuff by itself internally.

How do i turn off this sleep within the snmp++ event processing if
required ?

Thanks in Advance
Arun