[AGENT++] Re: Problem with log file buffering...

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:26:44 CET 2005

So, nobody knows how to get around this buffering issue that is attached to the LOG file output?

Fedja

  Hi there!

  Since I changed my log output to be stored in the file, I am facing another little problem that is bothering my ever since. The thing is that output gets stored in a buffer somewhere and it doesn't get saved in the file until it gets full or something. Also, closing of the agent creates loss of the data that was still in the buffer too and it never gets to be written to the file. I still didn't find where it is stored for now, but if someone can bring some light to the subject, I would appreciate it.

  Thanks

  Fedja