[AGENT++] RE: RE: Persistence

Marc Leclerc marc-leclerc at videotron.ca
Wed Mar 16 17:59:02 CET 2005

Hi,

I would like to know if something like the following code would cause
problem and if knowing the operation would work in this context, I have
followed the get_type() to find the possible values but are unsure how it
works.

 while (!g_fShutDown)
 {
  req = reqList->receive(-1);

  OutputDebugString(TEXT("SNMP Loop...\n"));

  if (req)
  {
    OutputDebugString(TEXT("SNMP Request...\n"));
    mib->process_request(req);

performed

  }
  else if ((reqList->size() == 0) && (mib->get_thread_pool()->is_idle()))
  {
   mib->cleanup();

>> Can I call save_all() if the flag is set

mib->save_all();

Thanks