[AGENT++] Error in snmp++ make file...

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:27:13 CET 2005

I am in process of merging the latest release of the SNMP++ and Agent++ libraries over the old ones that I used for a while and I found an error in SNMP++ make file (that would make it in the common.mk I believe). Since all of the header files got moved from snmp++/include to snmp++/include/snmp_pp folder in your make file your directive for the include folders is wrong. There is only change for the HEADERS directive, but that one doesn't get included. CINCDIRS get include folder from the PP_INC and that one still points to the old location.

PP_INC  = ../include

CINCDIRS = -I$(PP_INC) -I./ -I$(LIBDESDIR) -I$(LIBTOMCRYPTDIR)/src/headers

# snmp++ lib headers
HEADERS  = $(wildcard $(PP_INC)/snmp_pp/*.h)

Fedja