[AGENT++] Removed code for logging from v3.h and .cpp that should have stayed...

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:31:45 CET 2005

Hi guys,

Just finished merging of the latest libraries to my code and I found that one function was removed from the SNMP library, but should have stayed. The function name is:
     void debug_set_logfile(const char *filename);
and it was marked as an obsolete in previous versions. The problem that I see right now is that I can't set the name for the log file for the SNMP++ library any more. Unless there is another way to do it, could you bring this function back into the library?

In fact, since there is only one logging now for both libraries, log.cpp should set this name by it self once it is entered in constructor, so we wouldn't need to call this function any more.

Thanks

Fedja