[AGENT++] Use of snmp v3 context Engine Id

Anurag Jain anuragjain026 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:23:14 CEST 2005

What is the correct us of the context engine id . I tried to set the context
and test out v3 accesx on the cisco router . Attached are two logs from the
same , in one case when I gave only the context name to snmpget and  i got
an exception .

Can you please tell me what is happening here and what is the  right way to
setup.

./snmpGet 172.17.0.20 -v3 -md5 -des -sntc  -uatc -uptc
-ce800000090300000000000000 > cnandce

./snmpGet 172.17.0.20 -v3 -md5 -des -sntc  -uatc -uptc
-ce800000090300000000000000  > cn

Thanks
Anurag