[AGENT++] Bug in NotificationOriginator->add_v3_trap_destination()?

Josh Pressnell joshua.pressnell at rti-world.com
Thu Feb 2 22:00:30 CET 2006

Jochen,

Thank you.

I now have the agent itself working perfectly... but if I attempt to
shutdown the agent, I receive an access violation during the "delete
mib" call.  I tracked down the error to the clearing of contexts.  If I
try to call mib->remove_context() first, I crash there.  The crash
*seems* to be occuring during the destructor of an OctetStr within the
default context, but that could be a bad trace...

Is there anything special I need to do to cleanup the generated system
and variables before deleting them?

Thanks in advance...

-Josh

--