[AGENT++] Linker error

Muhammad Farooq mfarooqkhan78 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 23:32:51 CET 2006

Hi,

  I am new to snmp++ and agent++ APIs....

  I have successfully compiled the static libs for snmp++ and  agent++,  now  i  am trying to compile for one test  agent ..... i m getting following linker errors .... i will be grateful  if someone can help me in this.... totally stcked in it ;(

  1)  Agent error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol  _des_ncbc_encrypt referenced in function "public: virtual int  __thiscall PrivDES::encrypt(unsigned char const *,unsigned int,unsigned  char const *,unsigned int,unsigned char *,unsigned int *,unsigned char  *,unsigned int *,unsigned long,unsigned long)"  (?encrypt at PrivDES@@UAEHPBEI0IPAEPAI12KK at Z)

  2) Agent error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _des_key_sched  referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall  PrivDES::encrypt(unsigned char const *,unsigned int,unsigned char const  *,unsigned int,unsigned char *,unsigned int *,unsigned char *,unsigned  int *,unsigned long,unsigned long)"  (?encrypt at PrivDES@@UAEHPBEI0IPAEPAI12KK at Z)

  Thanking you all in anticipation

  Best regards
  Farooq