[AGENT++] [SNMP++] Can not get trapid when receiving trap in Windows

colinchen colinchen at dieboldasia.com
Thu Jan 12 14:24:45 CET 2006

Hi,

I am just developing with a device monitoring system by using VC6.0. I have
a modal dialog as main user interface and 2 working threads. And one working
thread uses own snmp object to polling device status periodically; another
working thread uses its own snmp object to receive traps from devices within
network. My problem is that my trap receiving callback can work, but trap id
can not be retrieved from pdu, meanwhile vb OK. When I test with a console
program(single thread), everything is OK.

Please give me some advice! Thanx!

Colin Chen