[AGENT++] change the community string in traps

HannaHsia hannahsia at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:24:24 CET 2006

Frank,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Does the Agent++ license allow me to change the source code of  Agent++
(change "NotificationOriginator::add_v2_trap_destination" to pass the
"CommunityString" in) ?

I need to write an agent that can send Notifications in one thread while
another thread listens on requests. The listening thread will sponge new
thread to handle each new request. Do you have sample code on this?

Thanks again.

Hanna