[AGENT++] change the community string in traps

HannaHsia hannahsia at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:37:47 CET 2006

Frank,

I noticed that the autogenerated code by AgentPro2 have "#ifdef _SNMPv3"
surrounding all the implementation of notification types.

What's the reason of not generating notification if it's not V3?

I tried to send out V2 notifications by commenting those "#ifdef _SNMPv3"
and it seems to work. Is there something wrong that I do not know?

Thanks.

Hanna