[AGENT++] Agent_pp in MFC application

Dario maljur dmaljur at elma.hr
Tue Jul 4 09:17:52 CEST 2006

Hi.

I'm trying to build a Agent application in MFC and it seems that I can't
make RequestList::receive(int)

to work. I'm coding agent based on example code supplied with agent_pp
source.

In that code writes something like this:

While(1)

{

 req_list->receive(120);

};

Witch specifies 120 seconds timeout between receives.

In MFC SDI application I tried to use req_list->receive(anynum)  in OnTimer
win msg but

After specified time is gone, the program just exits. (doesn't even crushes
just exits).

I tried to use threads but effect on threads is instant exit. Anyone knows
what is happening here,

Or how to make receive() to work along side MFC?