[AGENT++] Memory Leak

Mads Møller Grønfeldt mmg at dse.dk
Mon May 15 09:00:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am currently writing an agent in Visual C++ 2005, and I have a problem with a memory leak (60 bytes), when compiling with SNMPV3 enabled.
The problem goes away when the set_row line below is commented out. If I use snmp_community_mib::add_public instead of the three lines below, I get the memory leak as well..

MibTableRow* row = snmpCommunityEntry::instance->add_row(Oidx::from_string(octCommunityString, FALSE));
OctetStr tag("v1v2cPermittedManagers");
snmpCommunityEntry::instance->set_row(row, octCommunityString, octCommunityString, pReqList->get_v3mp()->get_local_engine_id(),"", tag, 3, 1);

Any hints?

Regards

Mads Groenfeldt