[AGENT++] class name collision/namespace

Johnny Ljunggren johnny at navtek.no
Wed Nov 15 14:24:14 CET 2006

Hello again

I've written an agent using the agentpp libraries and are now facing an
interesting problem. I need to link this agent with some old in-house
libraries that also has got class Oid decleared.
I've tried to compile all the agentpp libs with -DSNMP_PP_NAMESPACE but
that leads to a lot of compile errors.
snmp++ is ok
agent++ gives me this:
g++ -g -Wall -DSNMP_PP_NAMESPACE  -c -o snmp_pp_ext.o -I../include \
-I../../snmp++/include snmp_pp_ext.cpp
snmp_pp_ext.cpp:123: error: `SnmpSocket' undeclared in namespace `Snmp_pp'

I'm not sure how I should go about fixing this issue so I'll try my luck
on this ML.

thanks in advance
--
Johnny Ljunggren, Navtek AS