[AGENT++] Implementing SNMP SET

Vlad GALU vladgalu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:05:25 CET 2006

   Hi list. Sorry for chiming in with a perhaps silly question. The
scenario is this: I have added a Mib to my agent, then added a few
MibLeafs to it, some of them being SnmpInt32 and some being OctetStr.
While I can successfully walk and get each value in my Mib by
overloading the  ::get_request method in MibEntry, I really fail to
see how to do the same for setting the values of the MibLeafs in
question. Could anybody please shed some light over this? Thanks in
advance for any hints!

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.