[AGENT++] class name collision/namespace

Johnny Ljunggren johnny at navtek.no
Fri Nov 17 11:45:29 CET 2006

Hello

>> I've tried to compile all the agentpp libs with -DSNMP_PP_NAMESPACE but
>> that leads to a lot of compile errors.
>
> I have fixed that already for the latest snapshot from
> http://agentpp.org/~katzwww/snapshot/ (although I forgot to add the
> CHANGES entry).

Thanks
-Any idea when this will be released?
-When compiling agent++ the creation of the lib fails if the directory
agent++/lib doesn't exist. Possible to add it to the source-tree so we
don't have to manually create lib?
-When compiling the subagent examples of AgentX I had to add #ifdef
SNMP_PP_NAMESPACE... to the following files:
atm_mib.cpp, if_mib.h, agentpp_test_mib.h
I also had to change Opaque to OpaqueStr in agentpp_notifytest_mib.cpp
line 172.

regards
--
Johnny Ljunggren, Navtek AS