[AGENT++] #define collisions

Chuck Paterson cp.snmp++ at twistedbit.com
Tue Nov 28 18:23:33 CET 2006

Using agenpro to generate C++ I get the following in my .h file

#define nStatementTypeCountHi            1
#define cStatementTypeCountHi            2
#define nStatementTypeCountLo            2
#define cStatementTypeCountLo            3
#define nStatementTypeTimeHi             3
#define cStatementTypeTimeHi             4
#define nStatementTypeTimeLo             4
#define cStatementTypeTimeLo             5

My worry is that if I have another MIB file that has an column entry
of StatementTypeCountHi I have to make sure that the two header files
are never needed in some other .cc or .h file. For instance
using the generated module_includes.h. Requiring leaf objects
to have unique names seems onerous.

Is there some simple way around this that I'm missing? I have
withModuleName=yes, but this doesn't seems to effect the defines.

Chuck