[AGENT++] AgenPro2

johnny at navtek.no johnny at navtek.no
Fri Oct 20 19:29:23 CEST 2006

Hello

I've been testing AgenPro and noticed that one of the include files it
made tried to include <agent_pp/log.h> while it seems <snmp_pp/log.h>
would be correct. (FYI)

Another thing:
I loaded my MIB, followed by the agentX++master.prj project. I then
tweaked some of the settings to suit my enviroment and saved the project
to myproject.prj.
sh agenpro.sh projects/myproject.prj produces three include files, one
mib.cpp file and a Modules.mk.
I then took the agent.cpp, common.mk and Makefile.linux files from the
master directory in AgentX++/examples. Changed the makefiles a bit and
compiled a master agentx application.
Is this an ok way of doing it?

best regards
Johnny Ljunggren