[AGENT++] how to send a set request to a table by using MIB Explorer Lite

Rajesh Bansal bansal.rajeshkr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 13:35:35 CET 2007

Hi Frank,
I have changed table definition but after this also i am not able to send a
set request to table .
i am trying to send following values
testEntryIndex   0 and 1
testEntryStatus   5 or any numeric +ve value
testEntryPortNo  6667 or any numeric +ve value

MibExplorer gives following error "Unable to create Object "
and error no on agent secreen is "11"

so plz suggest me that where is error.

one more thing i want to know how to communicate with agent from any C++
application on Linux Platform. I want to set values in agent from my C++
application , means i want to send SET request from my application. What are
steps for this.

Regards and Thanks,
 RAjesh Bansal