[AGENT++] SNMP Table GET/SET operation

somenath.pal at wipro.com somenath.pal at wipro.com
Sat Feb 24 06:28:41 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to implement SNMP agent using AGENT++. I need to implement
SNMP GET for MIB tables where row can be created and for some tables in
which row can not be created.

All the tables are maintained in the data base.

Now my question is.

1)       How I can implement SNMP get for the table which is read only
and are stored in database .Is it required to read the database and  add
row for responding SNMP GET  while initializing the MIB ?

2)       How I can create the row in the table where row creation is
allowed ? How to implement create and go?

3)       Is there any example for above operation given?

Please Help.

Regards,

Somenath

www.wipro.com