[AGENT++] about callbacl function for notify reciver

Leo Lei nsinit at 163.com
Fri Jan 12 10:51:56 CET 2007

hi, all:
	i am developing a notification receiver based on the consoleExample receive_trap.cpp along with snmp++ tarball.

	when i develop my own callback function, what i have to be very very carefull about?   thanks.

	in my current snmp_callback implemention, when my callback function(mCallback) called, i new a CNMS_TrapInnerMsg class
object with two public data member pointer(Pdu*,SnmpTarget*), and then new a pdu object constructed with the pdu
reference from mCallback params list,and then put the CNMS_TrapInnerMsg object in the queue of othere ACE_Task thread,
and mCallback return.   CNMS_TrapInnerMsg object is deleted by ACE_Task thread after handling it.
	is it OK?