[AGENT++] please guide me about the MIB definition and implemention of a subagent

Leo Lei nsinit at 163.com
Tue Jan 30 07:20:43 CET 2007

hi list:
	in my case,   one master agent for many subagents implementing the SAME MIB.
	i have some question about the MIB definition implemented by many subagents.

	the MIB (i assumed that the OID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.1111, named demoMIB) have two conceptual
table, one is named basicTable with two columnar object, basicNo(index object) and basicID(
uniquely identifing one subagent), another is named infoTable(using basciID as index object) with
one columnar object, infoIp(ipv4 address for this subagent).

	so, for one subagent, one row for basicTable, many rows for infoTable. when many subagents
connected and registered at the same master agent. can the snmp manager station get the rows of infoTable
of some specified subagent(identified by basicID) by requesting the master agent?  if not, can i use
another reasonable MIB definition for my specifical case?

	thank you!