[AGENT++] (no subject)

Dario Maljur dmaljur at elma.hr
Mon Mar 12 13:01:00 CET 2007

Hello, I have a MIB file saved in text format by MIB-Deigner v2.1.1 I build it with MIB-Designer and saved it few months ago.
Now I'm trying to compile that same file back into Designer but it can't be done 'couse compiler reports syntax error in places where they shouldn't be. Like in

jumpInterval OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX  INTEGER
        MAX-ACCESS read-write
        STATUS current
        DESCRIPTION
                ""
        ::= { Controler 2 }

in these lines it gives me: Error 1000, syntax err. Encountered "INTEGER MAX-ACCESS" ... was axpecting one of "SEQUENCE" "INTEGER"....
 If I change INTEGER to OCTET STRING it works fine.

And 1 more witch is error 5000: The object definition "jumpInterval" must be included in an OBJECT-GROUP...

I don't understand if this file was saved by Designer and has not been altered, how come I can't compiled back.

Also when the same file is Added through File->Add MIBs... The file is imported in Designer and can bee seen as tree. The file is at the same time converted to Designer format I think.
Do I'm missing something here?
Thanks.
Dario

ELMA Kurtalj d.o.o. (ELMA Kurtalj ltd.)
Vitezićeva 1a, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska (Viteziceva 1a, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia)
Tel: 01/3035555, Faks: 01/3035599 (Tel: ++385-1-3035555, Fax: ++385-1-3035599 )

Www:
www.elma.hr; shop.elma.hr

E-mail:
elma at elma.hr (elma at elma.hr)