[AGENT++] Dynamically loading MIBs

Altaf Aali altaf.aali at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:20:09 CEST 2007

I have looked into the API but there does not seem to be a capability in
SNMP++ to load MIBs at runtime. Is there a possibility to use a compiled
SMIDB format which some MIB browsers support?  If not, then I would assume
we have to resort to compiling the MIBs into headers/source at compile time
and linking them in. Does anyone have experience with doing this using
AgentPro. I am interested in mapping actual variable names to OIDs in
commands and getting variable names in responses?

Thanks