[AGENT++] No response for empty view instead of noSuchName

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu May 17 10:18:28 CEST 2007

Hi Dave,

I am afraid that this is a relict from older days
where the behavior was not clearly defined by the
coexistance RFCs. Returning an error PDU for SNMPv1/v2c
however facilitates brute force attacks, but I do
not see a real degradation of the anyway week community
based "security".

So I will change this for the next release.