[AGENT++] Minimum footprint

michael.carr at bt.com michael.carr at bt.com
Thu May 17 18:55:16 CEST 2007

All,

I've been looking through the code to see if there's any other way I can
reduce the footprint by excluding classes that I'm not using when v3 is
disabled and I noticed that perhaps a couple of #ifdef _SNMPv3's are
missing and could be added.  The agentx_request.h and agentx_request.cpp
files contain the NoVacm class which could be a candidate for this.
Similarly the whole contents of the vacm.h and vacm.cpp files.

Worth including in the next release?

Mike