[AGENT++] Memory issue with Informs

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Sep 28 20:34:54 CEST 2007

Hi Mayank,

Like Bob, I guess that memory consumption is caused
by massive concurrent waiting on INFORM responses.

If your system is sending that much traps/informs
you should think about redesigning towards some
sort of alarm aggregation/filter. Otherwise,
also the management application will have problems
to process the trap/inform flood.