[AGENT++] SNMP4J Test Agent

Santosh Akhilesh santoshakhilesh at huawei.com
Tue Mar 18 07:44:00 CET 2008

Dear Frank ,

Thanks for help and sorry for inconvenience I will subscribe to the mailing
list for future issues.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Santosh Akhilesh
Ph: 9845482201

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is