[AGENT++] [SNMP++] Trap Receiver Problem

Saleem Ahmed Khan khan.saleemahmed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 07:50:49 CET 2008

Hi,

I am using SNMP++ V3.2 library and using the apis provided for the traps in
this.
I am facing a problem with the trap receiver not receiving the traps of V3
types after some period. The problem is when the trap receiver is started it
receives and process all the three types of traps (v1,v2, v3). I am adding
the required users and there combination for the traps of type v3 that i am
sending to usm table using add_usm_user function.

I would like to  know if there is anything like refreshing the usm user
table after some period that is to be done for the traps of type v3 to be
received by the Trap receiver since the traps of v1 and v2 are continued to
be received without any problem.

--
Thanks and Regards
Saleem Ahmed Khan