[AGENT++] [SNMP++] Trap Receiver Problem

Saleem Ahmed Khan khan.saleemahmed at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:22:41 CET 2008

hi Jochen,

Further update regarding the this problem i am sending the log with further
debug message that it verifies actual cause for the failure

*USMTimeTable: Check time failed, not authoritative (id):*

Also Jochen, this problem exist in the example program recv_trap part of
this library. My implementation falls inline with the example program, and i
am also adding the users to the usm table with the combination of auth and
priv values.

Regards
Saleem

--