[AGENT++] Traps Generic and Specific Type values

Saleem Ahmed Khan khan.saleemahmed at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:29:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

The version used is SNMP++ V3.2.

I am currently facing a problem extracting the generic and specific trap
type values from the trap messages of Enterprise type. Since in the snmpv1
type traps there is generic and specific fields are part of the messages,
this is being handled, but do need info how to do I get these values for
snmpv2 traps, since there are no fields for this in the trap messages.

Is there any Api supported by the SNMPv3 that would give me the generic and
specific trap values. This is very much required since I am maintaing the
table based on these values.
Regards
Saleem