[AGENT++] AgenPro merging capability.

Adluru, Krishna-p6018c (Perm Res) Krishna.Adluru at gdc4s.com
Wed May 14 19:49:34 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I have 'customized' generated code which I would like to merge with
the 'generated' code from updated MIB.
But, the capability does not work.

Any help would be appreciated. Here is what I see in the logs:

2008-05-14 10:31:31:184 ERROR Velocity 	Left side ($method.length()) of
'>' operation has null value. Operation not possible.
templates\snmp4j-agent_1_2\java_code.vm [line 10, column 36]
2008-05-14 10:31:31:184 ERROR Velocity 	Left side ($method.length()) of
'>' operation has null value. Operation not possible.
templates\snmp4j-agent_1_2\java_code.vm [line 2, column 38]

Thanks,
Krishna