[AGENT++] Table with double index

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Nov 25 00:31:46 CET 2008

See atm_mib.cpp:

const index_info indAtmVclEntry[3] = {
	{ sNMP_SYNTAX_INT, FALSE, 1, 1 },
	 { sNMP_SYNTAX_INT, FALSE, 1, 1 } };

atmVclEntry::atmVclEntry():
    MibTable(oidAtmVclEntry, indAtmVclEntry, 3)
{
	// This table object is a singleton. In order to access it use
	// the static pointer atmVclEntry::instance.
	instance = this;

	add_col(new atmVclAdminStatus(colAtmVclAdminStatus));
	add_col(new atmVclOperStatus(colAtmVclOperStatus));
	add_col(new atmVclLastChange(colAtmVclLastChange));
	add_col(new
atmVclReceiveTrafficDescrIndex(colAtmVclReceiveTrafficDescrIndex));
	add_col(new
atmVclTransmitTrafficDescrIndex(colAtmVclTransmitTrafficDescrIndex));
	add_col(new atmVccAalType(colAtmVccAalType));
	add_col(new
atmVccAal5CpcsTransmitSduSize(colAtmVccAal5CpcsTransmitSduSize));
	add_col(new atmVccAal5CpcsReceiveSduSize(colAtmVccAal5CpcsReceiveSduSize));
	add_col(new atmVccAal5EncapsType(colAtmVccAal5EncapsType));
	add_col(new atmVclCrossConnectIdentifier(colAtmVclCrossConnectIdentifier));
	add_col(new atmVclRowStatus(colAtmVclRowStatus));
	add_col(new atmVclCastType(colAtmVclCastType));
	add_col(new atmVclConnKind(colAtmVclConnKind));
	MibTableRow* r = add_row("1.32.64");
	set_row(r, 1, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1500, 1500, 0, 1, 2, 0, 0);
}

Here three (unsigned) integer sub-index values are used
by the table.