[AGENT++] Compile problem encountered when porting the old mib file to Agent++

Kelly Sun ksun at airwalkcom.com
Mon Oct 13 23:08:08 CEST 2008

Hello All,

We are trying to port our old mib file that used vxAgent to our new project which is using Agent++. We just purchased agentPro tool and  I am having hard time to compile the mib using agenPro.  Most of the error codes are [1700] or [5000] like following:

"[1700] Object reference with wrong type: ipbsSysReset at line 18242, column 13,

expected type was OBJECT-TYPE, but found OBJECT IDENTIFIER instead"

"[5000] The object definition ipbsBootFileSource at line 319, column 5 must be included in an OBJECT-GROUP

or a NOTIFICATION-GROUP definition respectively (RFC2580 §3.1 and §4.1)"

Does anyone have any good solution for the problem? Any suggestion will be really appreciated. Thanks.

Kelly Sun