[AGENT++] Question for adding multiple rows into a table with multiple index

Kelly Sun ksun at airwalkcom.com
Thu Oct 16 00:06:50 CEST 2008

Hi Frank,

More question: Do I have to add the rows one by one (using for loop) to
add multiple rows into a table?

Most of my tables have multiple indexes and index ranges are defined in
the mib file. How should I create a table with all of the rows defined
by the multiple indexes?

For example I have the following indexes: sectorId (0..2), faId(0..2),
chId(0..3). The number of rows in my table is sectorId x faId x chId =
36.

What is the correct way to create this kind table?

Thank you so much for your help.

Kelly