[AGENT++] Static Analysis Results

Jochen Katz katz at agentpp.com
Wed Oct 29 21:44:25 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm currently checking your list. Attached is a colored version with the
current state: I marked the real bugs that were still in the current
version and that are fixed in the next snapshot with green. Blue
indicates either bugs that were already fixed or correct code that does
not need any changes.