[AGENT++] Dynamic MibTable

Pieter Janse van Rensburg pieter.jvrensburg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:29:49 CEST 2009

The idea I had for using agent++ is a bit different. I want to use it to
keep snmp stats but not necessarily expose them to a snmp agent or mib
browser. I want to keep the stats and dump them to file every so often.
So in this case there won't be any requests received so the update method
will never be called, or am I missing something?

>>> http://www.agentpp.com
>>> http://www.snmp4j.com
>>> http://www.mibexplorer.com