[AGENT++] MibEntry::register_for_notifications

Salman Qamar salman at glimmerglass.com
Thu Aug 27 20:45:00 CEST 2009

I like to receive change_notification() into my MibEntry MibE_A object
without changing the existing code delivered with agentpp library for
standard MIBs snmp_target_mib(), snmp_notification_mib(), snmpGroup()
and sysGroup().

Calling register_for_notification(MibE_A) on above listed MibEntry(s) is
NOT getting me what I like - that is - A single place where when I
receive change notices, I can invoke MibGroup::save_to_file, to persist
the changes.