[AGENT++] Re: Getting agent++ to build under Mac OS X

Xochitl Lunde Xochitl_Lunde at tripplite.com
Tue Feb 3 16:16:59 CET 2009

Greetings,

I am working on a proof-of-concept port of company software to Mac OS X. I
was wondering if anyone has yet been successful at building any of these
SNMP libraries for Mac OS X?

Archived reference:
http://lists.agentpp.org/pipermail/agentpp/2005-June/002996.html

I have downloaded the most recent source from your website, but sadly I do
not know how to attempt the build.  I am first working with agent++.  In
the 'src' directory, there are the makefiles 'common.mk' and
'Makefile.linux' which I want to try first, but I don't see any
instructions on how to run these.  They don't look like complete
makefiles, and I am not noticing any scripts in the directory.

The libraries which I need to build or download for Mac OS X are:

libagent++.a
libagentx++.a
libsnmp++.a
libdes.a (I think this one is also from your tree.)

Thanks,
Xochitl