[AGENT++] add row at once

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Feb 27 22:39:58 CET 2009

Hi Evgeny,

With 40 columns there might be a problem with the
UDP packet size supported by the network, when
you support createAndGo only. An user might not be
able to provide all columns in one go, because
such an UDP packet gets fragmented on some networks.

Anyway, the createAndGo works if all read-create columns
are given and read-only columns contain values.
The table must not contain read-write columns! This
would be a violation of SMI rules and is not supported
by AGENT++.