[AGENT++] AgenPro Question

fock at agentpp.com fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jan 7 17:42:47 CET 2009

Hello Kelly,

If some code is preserved, then the switch in
AgenPro to preserve existing code seems to be
"on". Code cannot be preserved when the object
name of an object changes. In general all
changes to a MIB spec that are conforming to
SMI rules support code preserving. Other changes
most likely not.

Might this be the case here?

Hello All,

Happy New Year!

Does anyone know how to make the AgenPro to not remove my added code
when it re-generates the code?

Now every time when I add new Mib tables in the mib file and re-generate
the code, some of my functions that I added for my old mib tables are
removed, some of them are still kept. I am just wondering if there are
some parameters that I can set, so that my modifications will be kept
all the time. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Kelly Sun