[AGENT++] more v3 questions

Don Radick dradick at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 01:45:26 CEST 2009

Looking through the source for V3 help, I came upon this in usm_v3.h:

// only for compatibility do not use these values and functions:

#define SecurityLevel_noAuthNoPriv    SNMP_SECURITY_LEVEL_NOAUTH_NOPRIV
#define SecurityLevel_authNoPriv      SNMP_SECURITY_LEVEL_AUTH_NOPRIV
#define SecurityLevel_authPriv        SNMP_SECURITY_LEVEL_AUTH_PRIV

It looks like I should use SecurityLevel_noAuthNoPriv and
NOT use SNMP_SECURITY_LEVEL_NOAUTH_NOPRIV, since
SecurityLevel_noAuthNoPriv is documented in the Doxygen output.

Correct?

-Don