[AGENT++] Generate code problem using AGENPRO 'agent++v3.5.23.prj' template project

Yasemin YILMAZ yaseyilmaz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:28:43 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've installed AgenPro 3.x evaluation version. Then I opened
agent++v3.5.23.prj from template projects then edited. When I've try to
generate code the following errors was be thrown:

ResourceManager.getResource() load exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception thrown processing Template
templates\agent++v3.5.23\includes_code.vm
ResourceManager.getResource() load exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception thrown processing Template
templates\agent++v3.5.23\module_init_code.vm
ResourceManager.getResource() load exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception thrown processing Template
templates\agent++v3.5.23\h_code.vm
ResourceManager.getResource() load exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception thrown processing Template
templates\agent++v3.5.23\cpp_code.vm

But the java code has been generated successfully from
snmp4j_by_selection.prj template project. If you can help me to solve that
problem, I'm really pleasure.

Thanks in advance for your explanations,

YY